- Vitamins and enzymes
- Nitrilosides , vitamin B17, Laetrile, kernels) ( Boleh dapatkan produk ini dari kami )
- Diet ( lihat makanan yg mangandungi B17 )
- Multiple vitamin - 1 twice daily
- Vitamin C - 1 gram twice daily, increasing to at least 6 gms daily while taking high doses of laetrile
- Vitamin E 400 units - 1 twice daily
- Univase Forte (formerly Megazyme Forte) (a combination of trypsin, chymotrypsin, bromalin and zinc) - 2 three times daily
- Pangamic acid (B15) 100mg - 1 three times daily
- Emulsified vitamin A providing 125,000iu daily. (The equivalent of A&E emulsified drops would be about 8 drops with 15,000 iu vitamin A per drop)
- Binzel stresses the need for zinc, to be able to absorb the vitamin B17 - take separately if not in enzyme supplement. (A therapeutic dose is 15 - 50mg daily)
- intravenous Laetrile is given three times weekly for three weeks with at least one day between injections. Dosage: 1st dose 1 vial (3gms); 2nd and 3rd dose 2 vials (6gms); 4th- 9th dose 3 vials( 9gms).
- The oral dosage is given in a dosage of 1gm daily (two 500mg tablets) on the days on which the patients do not receive the I.V. Laetrile. (adding the intravenous and oral doses together they total 79gms over 19 days i.e. average just over 4gms per day) ( boleh dapatkan dari Kami 012 9642466 / 013 5335190)
Salad dressings: use vegetable oil and no refined sugar - use molasses or honey.
Use sea salt in moderation, iodised is fine. Use herbs and spices.
Eat as wide a range of vegetables as possible. Aim for 60% vegetables and 40% fruit. Also wide variety of fruit - except for citrus fruits, eat the seeds of the fruit - apple seeds, grape seeds, apricot kernels, peach kernels, etc. have a high nitriloside content. Get protein from vegetables so that you use less pancreatic enzymes for digestion.
Butter in small amounts - no margarine. Nuts high in protein. (Not roasted peanuts because of an acid formed in roasting) Dried fruit provide protein. Beans when eaten for protein can be cooked. What can be eaten raw should be. No milk other than what used on cereal and in cooking. No caffeine. Herb teas OK.